Sunday, March 18, 2012

LMFF 2012 L'Oréal Paris Runway 07 presented by Harper's BAZAAR

L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival has been and gone, in a buzz of high heels and hair spray. I unfortunately didn't get the opportunity this year to go to more than one show, however I did follow everything on their website and on good old instagram. I spent last Thursday night taking in the sights of Runway #7 Presented by Harper's Bazaar, featuring Alex Perry, Aurelio and Costarella, camilia and marc, Rachel Gilbert, Collette Dinnigan, MATICEVSKI and SCANLAN & THEODORE.
I love the buzz and excitement that always surrounds events such as this, it's not just the what will be walking down the runway that gets me excited. I love the people watching, all the girls and boys dressed to the nines out the front waiting to be snapped by a street style bloggers, all the celebrities and even watching those who are working there running around like crazy people. Then you walk in to the venue, the amazing Central Pier at Docklands, take your seats and wait for the show to begin. The moment the lights go down, the whole venue goes quiet then boom, the music starts and the army of models begin to take down the runway. I get so excited over the music and how it always seems to match the clothes, then the lighting that sets the mood and the models who look so fierce strutting their stuff down the runway.
It was spectacualr, I was shattered that I only got to one show, but it was a damn good show to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment