Friday, January 25, 2013

The Spinsterhood Diaries


I discovered The Spinsterhood Diaries accidentally about a week ago...dare I say it I clicked on the link because I really liked the illustration, then i read the first line and I really liked that, followed by the whole post and I was laughing at my computer screen for a good 5 minutes after.

31 ways in 31 days is Myrna Minx's count down to a spinsters Valentines day, it is a reflection of 31 ways to be a spinster and it is hilarious! Posts like Go to the movies..by yourself, Don't do anything you don't want to do, Become a connoisseur I highly recommend you read it, even if you are not a spinster, as a girl you will appreciate her witty anecdotes. With advice like, 'don't want to make dinner? Eat cereal or order takeout. (Hint: Cereal is probably less effort)' and 'don't want to wash the dishes? Use paper plates.' Really, how can you go wrong?!
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the mention! I'm so flattered!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great, I just felt that I shouldnt keep such a good find to myself!

      Delete